Sunday, March 23, 2014

Tangle to tangle

This week was all about flow. We reminded ourselves that Zentangle is a process and a journey and took this opportunity to let each stroke dictate the next and let each tangle flow into one another. It was so fun to watch how one tangle can grow off another.
As you can see my students played off this theme and the creations are beautiful.

A close up of one tile shows how the class so elegantly demonstrated the flow of one tangle to another.
 A special thanks to all my students. Your awesome. 
I feel as though you are the ones teaching me.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog. I just found it through another czt's site. I can't wait to see the lesson plan for this class. ; ) What a wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing Molly. cindy b. czt14

    ReplyDelete